Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The DC Improv

The shows went pretty well. I'd say the usual weak-spot , the Friday late-went well. They were rowdy as per usual. I silenced a heckler--a drunk sexy lady. The audience was with me , though my retort wasn't that funny. They all laughed anyway.
stage

Ever wonder what the green room looks like? I'll give you a hint. Its green. Usually when you play one of the better rooms the food and drinks are free. The trick is that I'm usually so nervous I don't want to eat or drink before a show
.greenroom

There is a wall in back were all the comics have tagged with graffiti of when they performed there and such.
wall



There is also some gum there--possibly the gum of a great comic. Seinfeld, Chapelle, Carrot-top. It could be anyone's gum. Anyway, it's been there for a long time--there's a cough drop too.

No comments: